Thursday 1 March 2018

My Three Images


My sketch of San Andrea and the Arch of Constantine
I don't consider myself a particularly talented person art-wise, however it is definitely something I appreciate and enjoy. I am doing Civil Engineering with Architecture, so I completed ARCH1121 (Architectural History & Theory) last year, and this was the sketch that I was most proud to have produced, making this my "best" piece of creative work before starting this course. 

Moriyama House
For me, I find the most beauty in things that are practical, geometric and simple, and for me, modern Japanese architecture embodies that. Moriyama house is simple, yet elegant in its simplicity and practicality. I also personally love the look of sharp edges and a box-like look on houses, I think it adds a modern flair that is beautiful to me.

An original photograph of something beautiful (my cocker spaniel dog, Bonnie)
Looking particularly calm (I will admit I was holding a treat in front of the camera), I believe this to be a beautiful and rare photo of my cocker spaniel Bonnie sitting obediently.

No comments:

Post a Comment