Wednesday 7 March 2018

Week One

I chose to use CJ Hendry and Gucci as my clients, and my words to describe them were:

Client
Adjective
Noun
Verb
Gucci
Lavish
Attention
Accelerate
CJ Hendry
Precise
Monument
Scribble

Below are my sections for the above words, the captions are in the order top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right:

Precise/Lavish, Scribble/Lavish, Monument/Lavish, Precise/Accelerate

Scribble/Accelerate, Monument/Accelerate, Precise/Attention, Scribble/Attention

Monument/Attention, Lavish/Precise, Lavish/Scribble, Lavish/Monument

Accelerate/Precise, Accelerate/Scribble, Accelerate/Monument, Attention/Precise

Attention/Scribble, Attention/Monument

I chose the section below to develop into a Sketchup model, using the words 'Precise' and 'Accelerate' which I believe really relate to the clients. Precise describes the intense detail CJ Hendry employs in her artworks, and Accelerate reflects the fast-paced nature of the high fashion industry.

My concept drawing for the combination 'Precise' on top (adjective for CJ Hendry) and 'Accelerate' below (verb for Gucci)

Beginnings of the Sketchup model


Top level exterior - light marble stone pillars
Top level interior ceiling 
Underground level interior - purple tinted metal spikes



Underground level exterior


No comments:

Post a Comment